green home rewards program
The Green Home Reward Points Program is for registered members.
Not a member? Register here.
- Free to join- no membership fee! Start earning points today!
- Receive $5.00 credit for every 1000 points earned.
- Earn up to 5% green rewards credit on every order! Earn 2-10 points for every $1.00 spent on product purchases.
- Plus earn bonus points for approved product reviews, e-newsletter sign-up & friend referrals.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience at greenhome.com and just one of the many ways we thank you for being a loyal customer and contributor to the sustainability of our fragile planet.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Just for registering an account — earn 600 points for registering.
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase on greenhome.com you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance. Points are not earned for gift card purchases or shipping charges.
- Registering on our site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every friend invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The exchange rate of currency spent on products to points earned ranges from 2-10 points for every dollar spent and is determined by specific membership levels. The exchange rate for converting points to credit is 1000 points to $5.00 credit that can be used for future purchases and is the same for all membership levels.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimum
1000 points are required for redemption. You will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue a minimum number of points, at which point they will become available for redemption.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points expire 1 year after date earned. Any points earned on a product that is returned will result in lost points equal to the value of the product returned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.