Birch Wood Compostable Cutlery
Roll over these images to enlarge,
click for even larger image
Introducing birch wood eco-friendly cutlery! Made from renewable resources, it is 100% compostable, and can withstand hot food and liquids!
Grown from replanted birch forests in China, this cutlery (and the forests) is F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified. Precious water/irrigation is NOT diverted to grow the trees, saving resources; and the cutlery can compost in EVERY form of garbage, composting or recyclable bin. Knives will cut steak, the forks work great with salad and the spoons work great with yogurt, or pureed /chunky soups.
- Polyethylene and Polypropylene FREE
- FSC certified
- You can burn it! (lodges, campers, boaters, hunters, and facilities that don't want to pay to cart away their garbage LOVE this product)
- It will NEVER melt or turn to mush if ever left in a high heat area
- This is NOT a composite product, it is solid wood.
- Cutlery meets ALL the guidelines and requirements for CFIA and USDA
- If it ends up in a storm drain and ends up back on a river bank or beach OR if it ends up in a landfill, it's STILL just a piece of all natural wood
- Wood is a natural repellent to bacteria (chefs who know this choose wooden cutting boards over plastic)
- Food resources are not being used to make a consumable -- the trees are NOT genetically altered
| about us | store
| eco-info | green resources
| contact us
© 1999-2012 Green Home, LLC. ® All rights reserved.