This Stain Enzyme Treatment works well to clear organic matter from your drain, septic system, or bathrooms as well as stains! This controls odor naturally by eating the organic matter as well as removes the stain. It is a popular product for commericial establishments' bathroom cleaning.
How this Product Works:
Removes odors and stains by digesting, thus eliminating, the cause of the odor or stain rather than masking it. Maintains drains by digesting and liquifying blockages and build-ups in the pipes to keep them free running. A special blend of non-toxic enzymes, detergents and natural solvents breaks down, digests and liquifies organic matter into their simple natural state. Matter like: starches, blood, urine, feces, carbohydrates, fats, oils, greases, detergents, many toxic wastes, poisons, odors, nicotine, grass stains.
Dilution ratio for soaking in your laundry is 5:1, depending upon your cleaning job. For the super concentrate, the dilution ratio is double the concentrate, or 10:1. The super concentrate is geared towards commercial use.
Features of this product include:
THE NATURAL™ DRAIN & STAIN ENZYME TREATMENT contains special enzymes. The Clean Environment Company combines the advantages of enzymes in one product. Virtually any organic stain or order can be removed with this combination.
- Made with non-toxic, natural solvents and detergents.
- Non-hazardous to humans, animals, the environment or areas being treated.
- Contains natural dyes which will not stain fabrics or surfaces.
- Pleasant fragrance to leave a fresh scent while the enzymes are at work.
- Contains no residue leaving powders.
- One product cleans many surfaces.
- Natural solvents and biodegradable detergents aid in removal of other soils not removed by enzymes.
- Extremely easy to use. Skilled labor is not necessary.
- Contains oligomeric optical brighteners to brighten fabrics dulled by stains and wear.
- Immediate and long term odor control
- Biological oxidation and removal of organics
Notes: These are unconverted enzymes that work a little slower but last quite a bit longer. This product attaches itself to whatever it finds it can digest. So, pour it in the drain, then don't use the drain overnight. Let it have ideally 24 hours for it to work, but even after you use the drain it will continue somewhat. So, if you have a semi-clogged drain, add this product and use it, and keep using it about every 3 or 4 days, (you only need about 4 oz. per application). It has the potential to open the pipes clear up to their original width. So this is literally an odor eater!
Click here for the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product