If you are looking for a powerful cleaner that will get your dirty job done and is environmentally friendly, all Purpose Cleaner - Super Citrus is the right product for you. This is an all-purpose natural and non-toxic cleaner that is safe for human and animal life, as well as for the environment and waterways than most cleaning products.
Super Citrus can be used to clean everything from glass to toilet bowls just by changing the dilution of the cleaner with water. Reduce the quantity and variety of cleaning products by consolidating cleaner use.
Works well in both warm and cold water.
Dilution ratio for the spray is 4:1 to 8:1, depending upon your cleaning job. For the super concentrate, the dilution ratio is double the concentrate, or 8:1 to 16:1. T
Dilution ratio for mopping is 42:1 to 128:1, depending upon your cleaning job. For the super concentrate, the dilution ratio is double the concentrate, or 84:1 to 256:1. The super concentrate is geared towards commercial use.
More about this product:
- A non-hazardous, biodegradable, non-toxic super concentrated cleaner.
- For floors, walls and windows use just 1/8 to 1/4 cup per gallon of water.
- Saves energy because it works very well in cold water.
- Will not film floors or re-deposit soil.
- Never needs rinsing.
- Made of 100% naturally derived ingredients from replenishable natural resources.
The smallest order we have for this product is two quarts. One quart will ship as super-concentrate. The other will ship as ready-to-use, with a sprayer (where appropriate). When you finish the ready-to-use, just add the correct amounts of the concentrate (it will say on the bottle) to the ready-to-use bottle.
Economical- use ﾼ ounce per quart of water for windows- use one ounce per gallon of water for most floor mopping.
PRIMARY USAGE: Purpose Degreaser/CleanerSpray & Wipe Cleaner/DegreaserKitchen Degreaser and Cleaner
DESCRIPTION: A naturally derived cleaner that is safer for the environment and humans than all traditional cleanersare. Biodegrades rapidly without the need of sewage treatment facilities. A non- alkaline, waterdilutable degreaser/cleaner. Replaces corrosive, caustic, and Butyl based degreasers that caninstantly burn skin or permanently damage internal organs. Outperforms traditional water-solubledegreasers. May be disposed of into sewers without ph adjustment. A tremendous economical sprayand wipe type cleaner. Does not give off solvent fumes that can irritate lungs. Special processing ofnaturally derived ingredients yields an outstanding product that instantly penetrates and removessoils, oils, and greases.
FEATURES SUPER CITRUS CLEANER: cleans, degreases, and deodorizes in one application. The CleanEnvironment Company combines the advantages of natural solvents and detergents with the finestcleaning agents in one product.>>Contains natural citrus solvents, vegetable derived detergents and food grade waterconditioners.
- >>Minimally hazardous to humans, animals, the environment or areas being treated whencompared to traditional highly caustic degreasers
- .>>Free of phosphates and fuming solvents and EDTA found in most other citrus cleaners.
- >>Pleasant natural deodorizing action leaves a fresh scent
- .>>Lower in alkalinity than almost all heavy-duty degreaser/cleaners.
- >>One product cleans many surfaces and may be used through many application systems.
- >>Non-corrosive and actually inhibits corrosion when used on bare metals.
- >>Safe for use on glass, aluminum and most plastics.
- >>Extremely easy to use.
- >>Very free rinsing which saves labor and eliminates residues.
- >>Breaks down oils, soils, and greases without letting them reattach to the surface beingcleaned.
- >>Immediate odor control.>>Non-toxic.>>Biodegradable
- >>More dilutable with water and economical to use than most degreaser/cleaners.>>More multiple purpose than other degreaser/cleaners, which saves inventory, space andmoney.
- >>Works on contact thus eliminating customary waiting times for the product to work.
- >>Equally effective in hard or soft water.
- >>Dilutes with cold, warm, or hot water making this a true all temperature degreaser.
OTHER APPLICATIONSAutomotive Engine and Parts DegreaserLaundry DegreaserAfter Fire Cleaner and Carbon RemoverGrill, Deep Fat Fryer, and Oven CleanerPot and Pan PresoakMetal CleanerPre-paint Metal ConditionerConcrete and Stone Floor Cleaner
DILUTIONS and DIRECTIONSManual CleaningLight Duty Use 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of waterMedium Duty Use 6 to 8 ounces per gallon of waterHeavy Duty Use 12 to 16 ounces per gallon of waterSevere Duty Use 24 to 48 ounces per gallon of waterSpray and Wipe CleaningMedium Duty Use 4 ounces per quart of waterHeavy Duty Use 8 ounces per quart of waterHigh Pressure CleaningLight Duty Dilute with 256 parts waterMedium Duty Dilute with 128 parts waterHeavy Duty Dilute with 64 parts waterSPECIFICATIONSCOLOR: Clear to Orange LiquidODOR: Natural CitruspH RANGE: 7.2 – 7.9USAGE TEMPERATURE: Between 32 and 212 degrees FahrenheitSTORAGE: Cool area is bestSHELF LIFE: 1 to 2 years when stored between 40 and 90 degrees FahrenheitFREEZE/THAW STABILITY: Stable: Passes 3 cyclesTOXICITY: Non-toxicBIODEGRADABILITY: Completely BiodegradableCAUTIONS: Avoid direct eye contact. Do not take internally. Avoid prolongedskin contact. Wash skin with soap and water after use.PACKAGING RECYCLABILITY: All package components are recyclableSTANDARD PACKAGING: Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallons, 15 Gallons, 55 Gallons
- Greenhome Profiles: PureGreen2...
- Did you Know? The Dust in Your...
- What Green Products Do I Need ...
- Love Your Kids, Love Your Envi...
- Greenhome Profiles: The Green ...
- Green Products for Babies...
- Sustainable Building Leads to ...
- 10 Natural Ways to Repel Insec...
- 7 eco friendly flooring option...
- Hospital Green...