CYCLE-EXTRACTION™ cleans, degreases and deodorizes in one application.The CLEAN ENVIRONMENT Co.™ combines the advantages of natural solvents and detergents with the finest non-fuming synthetic solvents and cleaning agents in one product.
- Contains natural solvent and vegetable derived detergents.
- Minimally hazardous to humans, animals, the environment or areas being treated when compared to traditional highly caustic degreasers .
- Free of phosphates and fuming solvents.
- Pleasant natural fragrance that leaves a fresh deodorizing scent.
- Lower in alkalinity than most heavy duty emulsifiers.
- One product cleans many types of fibers and may be used through many application systems.
- Non-corrosive and actually inhibits corrosion in pumps, tools, nozzles and pressure hoses.
- Removes lime and scale from pumps, pressure hoses, tools, nozzles and tanks.
- Superior active ingredients enable this product to be used through refiltration systems.
- Breaks down oils, soils and greases without letting them reattach to the surface being cleaned.
- Immediate odor control.
- Will not remove most modern carpet protectors.
- Works on contact reducing the number of passes ne eded. for the product to work.
- Equally effective in hard or soft water.
- Dilutes with cold, warm or hot water making this a true all temperature emulsifier
*This item does not qualify for free shipping
DILUTIONS and DIRECTIONS
Carpet Bonnet & Traffic Pre-spray and Soak Tank App lications
- Light Duty: Use 2 ounces per gallon of water
- Medium Duty: Use 4 ounces per gallon of water
- Heavy Duty: Use 8 ounces per gallon of water
- Severe Duty: Use 16 ounces per gallon of water
- Medium Duty: Use 1 ounce per quart of water
- Heavy Duty: Use 2 ounces per quart of water
High Pressure and Truck Mount Cleaning
- Light Duty: Dilute with 512 parts water
- Medium Duty: Dilute with 256 parts water
- Heavy Duty Dilute with 128 parts water
Automatic Carpet Cleaning, Portable Carpet Extraction and Low Pressure Cleaning
- Light Duty: Dilute with 256 parts water
- Medium Duty: Dilute with 128 parts water
- Heavy Duty: Dilute with 64 parts water
Truck Mount Make-up Tanks
- Use one quart of product per 5 gallons of water.
Test diluted product on items to be cleaned in an inconspicuous place for possible damage prior to use. Remove objects that will slow cleani ng activity. Vacuum area to be cleaned. Repair worn or damaged areas. Treat spots and stains. Pr e-spray traffic areas according to dilutions above at a rate off about 400 square feet per gallon. Di lute product in tank according to dilutions above. Clean in the usual manner. Wipe overspray off of w all boards, furniture, etc. immediately. Continue cleaning until the area is done being sure to vacuu m as much moisture from fabric as possible. Replace furniture on moisture absorbing pads. Use blowers or fans aimed at upholstery until dry. Use N-17 Enzyme Stain Treatment to pretreat all sta ins from an organic source such as food spills.
- COLOR: Amber
- ODOR: Natural Citrus
- PH RANGE: 1% Solution 9.4 ± .5
- USAGE TEMPERATURE: Between 30 and 211 degrees Fahrenheit
- STORAGE: Cool dry area is best
- SHELF LIFE: 1 to 2 years when stored between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- FREEZE/THAW STABILITY: Stable. Passes 3 cycles
- TOXICITY: Non-toxic
- HAZARDS: Can dry skin and burn eyes
- PER CENT ACTIVITY: 13% ± 1%
- SOLIDS: 10% ± 1%
- BIODEGRADABILITY: Biodegradable
- CAUTIONS: Avoid direct eye contact. Do not take internally. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Wash skin with soap and water after use.
- PACKAGING RECYCLABILITY: All package components are recyclable
- STANDARD PACKAGING: Gallons, 5 Gallons, 15 Gallons, 55 Gallons
- Deep Ocean Pollution Levels â€...
- Expand Your Brand: Small Busin...
- Chlorpyrifos, Just Say No...
- Small Business and Home Office...
- Hempcrete, Sustainable Buildin...
- Bugs Be Gone Naturally...
- January Is National Radon Acti...
- The Best Childhood Asthma Reme...
- Ring it In Green...
- FDA Yanks OTC Triclosan Soaps...