bags, sleeves & wrap
Most paper bags and sleeves use virgin paper pulp and are produced using chlorine and other chemicals. If your business uses bags, sleeves, or wraps on a regular basis, consider switching to products that are friendly to the environment and eliminate waste. Your business can use bags that are better for the earth.
We offer a variety of products that you and your customers can feel good about using. You’ll find bags and sleeves that are made of recycled paper and free of chlorine, dyes, and other chemicals. And all products come in a variety of sizes so you’ll always have a perfect fitting eco-friendly bag for anything from gluten free muffins to beeswax candles.
- Unexpected Spring Plantings: Seed the Need
- Secrets of Green Cultures Part III: Recycling Forefathers
- Unique Uses for Trash: Someone’s Garbage, Is Another Someone’s Treasure
- Greywater: What Is It and How Can It Make a Difference in Your Home?
- Bees and Levi's Stronger Jeans
- Greening the Brown Paper Bag
- Recycling Christmas Trees
- A Day in the Life of a Plastic Bag
- A Day in the Life of … the Paper Bag
- City-by-City Review Bring Your Own Bag (BYOB)