recycled napkins & paper towels
Most paper towel and napkin products are made with paper, which means trees and forests are cut down in their production. There are sustainable alternatives to conventional napkins and paper towels, and you can use these green products in your business.
Recycled paper towel and napkin supplies are made using recycled paper materials and are a great alternative if you want to make a big difference for the environment. Your customers and employees will be happy to use paper products made with post-consumer materials. Show how much your business cares by using towels and napkins that significantly reduce waste and reduce the amount of trees that are used.
- Common Recycling Mistakes and Fixes
- Eco-Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- Green Storage
- Benefits of Reclaimed Wood
- Your Plastic Is Killing Wildlife
- Greenhome Profiles: Fantastic Bamtastic
- Wasteful Packaging: What You Can Do
- Greenhome Profiles: BioBag
- Cloth Diapers: Great potential and Great Responsibility
- Plastic vs Biodegradable [Infographic]