Take a break from unnecessary waste and live up to your mission statement! You want your break room to be a comfortable, safe space for employees to relax and enjoy their down time and reflect on what a great green company they work for. Transform it into a space where you make sustainable changes that are better for the environment and better for your employees. They don’t have to know how easy it was to go green!
Easy green options for your break room include using recycled napkins and paper supplies, compostable tableware and utensils, compostable food storage products, and many more supplies that make the employee experience more comfortable and enjoyable. When you choose earth-friendly supplies, you send the message that the environment is important to your business and employees. Go you!
- What Is Greener than St. Patrick’s Day?
- Chlorpyrifos, Just Say No
- The Real St. Valentine’s Day War: Milk vs. Dark Chocolate
- Cancer Fighters in Your Kitchen
- Hiding the Sweet Spot
- Orange Juice Lovers Arise!
- How to Serve Holiday Dinner Without Waste
- The Good Stuff Really Is Good For You
- September is Food Safety Education Month
- Can It!