- Deep Ocean Pollution Levels – Shocking
- Expand Your Brand: Small Business Green Marketing Giveaways
- Chlorpyrifos, Just Say No
- Small Business and Home Office Eco-friendly Options
- Hempcrete, Sustainable Building Material for Small Business and Residential Use
- Bugs Be Gone Naturally
- January Is National Radon Action Month
- The Best Childhood Asthma Remedy? Testing!
- Ring it In Green
- FDA Yanks OTC Triclosan Soaps
BioBag is the world’s largest brand of certified compostable bags and films made from the material, Mater-Bi. Mater-Bi's ingredients consist of starches derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers from both renewable raw materials and fossil raw materials. No polyethylene is used in the production process. BioBag products meet ASTM D6400 specifications and our company fully supports California Law regarding biodegradable and compostable product claims. We will never compromise our earth or our standards. We invite you to review the numerous certifications we have been awarded and the quality of the Mater-Bi product.